Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Welcome To Fuckin' A Week

Within the last week we've had Dwayne Maddox (football) and CJ Leslie (hoops) commit, and now there's more football action: TJ Graham and Brandon Barnes committed to NC State today. I think we're in store for more good news later this week, too.

To borrow from EDSBS: this calls for a fuckin' siren!



Woo!

More on Barnes:

Barnes chose NC State over offers from more than 40 programs including Florida, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Clemson, South Carolina, Auburn, UNC, Virginia Tech and many others. Is the process over?

"I feel comfortable with this decision," he said. "It feels right. I have a good connection to the coaches and players so this is where I want to be."

Barnes will be working on other recruits for the Wolfpack.

"T.J. Graham and Terrell Manning were at NC State today so I'm working on them a bit," he said.

TJ's in the fold; keep working on Manning, Brandon.