Monday, March 26, 2007

With Tired Eyes, Tired Minds, Tired Souls, We Slept

Lee's Napping Habits

Box Score

NC State
Four Factors
eFG%50.0
Turnover Rate20.4
Off Reb Rate37.1
FTM/FGA10.9
UConn
Four Factors
eFG%51.8
Turnover Rate10.2
Off Reb Rate25.0
FTM/FGA33.3











With the Pack's loss to UConn in the sweet sixteen, basketball season comes to a close. And Steven's liver rejoices.
Homer:         The last bar in Springfield...if they don't let me in
here, I'm going to have to quit drinking!
Homer's liver: Yay!
Homer: Shut up, liver! [punches it] Ow! My liver hurts...
[walks in] I'd like a beer, please.
I'll show you yet, liver! Or more accurately, Elliott Avent's shaky managerial tactics will show you yet.

My thanks to all of you who've supported the blog this football/basketball season with regular visits, comments, and words of encouragement. It means a lot. I hope you'll continue to stop by during the offseason, because I don't plan on slowing down. In between the usual news and notes and whatever else may come up, I'm sure I'll find reason to bore everyone with some White Sox discussion (one more week 'til opening day!), and if the Hurricanes manage to sneak into the playoffs, I'll be covering them as well.

And now... warm fuzzies.