Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Step into my office, baby.

Step into my office, baby
I want to give you the job
A chance of overtime
Say, my place at nine?


Marist hangs on to beat Okie State, giving the Wolfpack a home game for round two of the NIT.

Thank you, Will Whittington, for dropping 31 on the Cowboys. And thank you, Josh Groban, you power pop (or whatever the hell style of music you play) troubadour, you, for scheduling a concert at the RBC Center on Friday. We have to play this game at Reynolds. Packed to the rafters, rockin' like old times...I'm wellin' up just thinking about it. That would kick so much ass.

We can move the gymnastics meet to the parking lot. Give them some extra padding and I'm sure they'll be fine.

I'll have more on the Drexel win tomorrow. In the meantime, have a look at these photos taken by a Dragons fan at the game.

Picture 006

Picture 089

[Update: According to ESPN's NIT schedule...

Friday, March 16
NC State at Marist, 9:30 p.m.

That better not be accurate. Marist's website (scroll to the bottom of the schedule) indicates the game will be played in Raleigh.]