Thursday, November 01, 2007

A kinder, gentler liveblog.

Nobody likes an angry liveblog. I'm gonna remind myself not to take things so seriously this weekend. Join me (and Austin, hopefully) for the game on Saturday, and should affairs on the field go south, we'll just have to take another drink and move on.

In other news, it's sounding more and more like we're going to see Kyle Wright:

Good news regarding QB Kyle Wright's injured ankle could be on the horizon. Coach Randy Shannon said that Wright was able to complete three-fourths of Wednesday's practice work and could have a chance to play this Saturday if his health continues to improve. Wright said he is still experiencing pain at times on his ankle and on his knee, but he will try his best to be ready for N.C. State.

Lastly, I made an appearance on CFB Weekly, a college football blog radio show. I think I managed to get through the interview without saying something incredibly stupid.