Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Vertigo Free With Purchase Of Tickets

As you may or may not know, I graduated from NC State in 2005. Since I don't have a lot of disposable income to burn on season tickets, I decided to take the cheapest route possible: I bought season tickets without getting Lifetime Rights. The area of the stadium they allot for these tickets is, shall we say, not the best.

The tickets came in the mail today, and I've discovered that I'm not really in the north endzone. More on top of it, really. And kinda to the side.



There are seven sections of temporary bleachers which you can see at the top of the seating chart; that's where I'll be--section 325. And no, I'm not renaming the blog. Section Three Hundred and Twenty-Five doesn't have quite the same ring.

This brings up a few questions:

1.) Binoculars or telescope?

2.) Will I fear for my life on a particularly gusty afternoon?

3.) Will the scoreboard sound system have me deaf by October? (I'll be unable to sleep on Saturday nights, Chuck Amato commericals ringing in my ears. "Hi, fans! When my Corvette needs an oil change, I take it to the good people at Jiffy Lube ... Jiffy Lube ... Jiffy Lube ... Jiffy Lube ... echo ... echo ..." )

4.) Do you now think less of me? I mean, if I can't donate at the "Spirit" level, what kind of fan am I? No "Strength," no "Courage," not even "Spirit"?

5.) I'm in row M. There's no row N, is there? I knew it.